Your hairstyle can make a world of difference to the way you look and feel. Hairstyling is the art of beautifying your tresses to enhance your looks. These are various types of hairstyles by means of which you can dress up your tresses. You can use a number of accessories to add spice to your hair such as clips, barrettes, head bands, pins, flowers, wreaths, ribbons, scrunches etc.
Your hairstyle speaks volumes about your personality and can transform you from a plain Jane into a chic diva overnight. Getting the right look plays an important part in establishing your individuality and enhances your looks. Hair is the most dynamic fashion accessory possessed by all of us. It can be colored, cut, clipped, blown, curled or crimped to suit our needs and looks. One of the best ways to get a new look is by going to a professional hairstylist and taking some sound advice on what hairstyle would be suitable as per your facial cut and features.
If you are planning to dress up for a special occasion, you can opt for various hairstyles depending upon the length of your hair. It is equally important to prep your hair with the right accessories such as mini hair pieces that are available in a number of colors and designs.
Steps to style your hair using mini hair pieces:
- Wash your hair as least one day prior to making this hairstyle to get rid of the natural oil.
- With the help of a styling brush, section off the crown hair and secure a ponytail in a covered band.
- Take another section from ear to ear and secure in the covered band.
- Take another section and secure it in the same manner.
- Attach a colorful mini clip to the first section of hair.
- Secure the second and third ponytails in the similar fashion and keep adding colorful mini clips.
The time taken to create this hairstyle is 10 minutes and the difficulty rating given to it is easy.